Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Got a Helmet: Bell XLV



Got a Bell XLV Bike Helmet today. Actually went to the LBS (LBS means local bike store or shop in the online biking community) yesterday, but thought it was a little expensive. Checked online and it was around $30 on Amazon. Great price, but couldn't wait, so I came back to the LBS earlier and paid the $39.98+tax. The store's name is McCully Bicycle & Sporting Goods if anyone is interested.

I measured my head the day before and the largest circumference was a whopping 59cm! I have a big head lol. The size range stated on the inside of the helmet is 58-65cm. I could fit a regular size, but I wanted to wear a bandana under my helmet and this XL one fit pretty well with one. The Bell XLV Bike Helmet comes in black, white, or silver and is an extra large size version of the Bell Venture Bike Helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment