Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Weekday, sans Biking

I haven't ridden my bike again since this past Sunday because it's been raining like crazy. The sun finally showed itself today, but there were other things that I had to do that took priority.


I had a dental cleaning appointment today, but it wasn't until 1pm, so I spent my morning packing gift boxes to send out. I make my own greeting cards and I went through a few designs before settling on the corny hip-hop Santa saying a few "Yo's" instead of the usual "Ho's". I also spent the bulk of the morning verifying people's addresses which I do every holiday (duh... need to make some kind of address file).


When I got in my car, the temperature outside read 86 degrees fahrenheit! I felt like I was back at work, looking hopelessly outside the window, unable to ride out in the sun. I spent almost an hour at the post office and was around 5 minutes late for my dental appointment.


I left the dental office hungry, only to be greeted by a line for the soup kitchen.


If you are homeless, Honolulu is definitely the place to be! I went straight home and ate after scoping out what they had. I want free food!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment