Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Haven't Biked For a Week, but Happy Thanksgiving!

This has been the longest I've gone without biking since I got the thing! Currently packing for Thanksgiving in San Diego. In addition to the rain, work and cleaning has also taken up some precious biking time.

Michelle's sisters from Maui will be staying at our place for Thanksgiving, so we're getting the place nice and clean. She's also been complaining about the bike in the living room so I stuck it snug in the corner for the time being.


One of my brothers in San Diego has a fixed gear bicycle, so I'm hoping to get little test ride while I'm there. It just needs his new chain put on. bleh. Will keep the blog updated. Anyway, gain some fat to burn later and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment