Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Where to Put Registration Sticker

My registration sticker came in the mail today, so I guess I am officially the new owner of this bike! It came with some application instructions on the back.

1. Apply decal to:
BICYCLES - UPRIGHT POST ATTACHED TO SPROCKET FACING IN FORWARD DIRECTION.
MOPED - LOWER PORTION OF THE REAR FENDER, FACING IN THE REARWARD DIRECTION.
2. Thoroughly clean and dry surface where the decal is to be placed.
3. Remove paper backing from decal by bending and peeling it off.
4. Rub surface and edges of decal until bubbles and wrinkles are removed.

That's great that they mention sprocket instead of gear (I've seen it mentioned as the correct term, but will probably never be popular enough for use), but where exactly are they telling me to put this thing? Upright post attached to sprocket facing forward direction??? It would have been easier if they just put a picture with an arrow pointing to the spot!


I think closer to the seat post is the most popular, but I guess just as long as it's on that upright section so it's easy to see?

When I was at the LBS the other day, a kid buying a bike with his mom asked if they can put it under the bike because it looked ugly. lol

1 comment:

  1. As bicycles enthusiasts, our objective is to make the coolest custom bike stickers / decals the world have ever seen. animal wall art decals

    ReplyDelete